When you are buying or selling residential or commercial real estate in Randolph, Morris County NJ, you need an attorney that represents your legal and financial interests while managing and assessing all the risk factors associated with any large purchase.
As an attorney who has sat on the zoning board I have reviewed many proposed commercial real estate plans and its affects on the community and its ability to get approved.
At the Law Offices of Chirag D. Mehta, LLC. we can help in all of the following issues that arise when buying or selling residential real estate:
- Condominium Association Representation
- Easements and restrictions
- Land Use and Zoning
- Lease Drafting and Review
- Department of Community Affairs (DCA) registration of developments
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Closings