Have you ever received a letter from the Motor Vehicle Commission, formally the DMV, stating you were scheduled to be suspended for 90 days, 180 days, or longer based on a guilty plea to a traffic ticket or outstanding court appearances and wonder what do I do? Who do I call? Can I fight this?

The answer is yes you can fight the suspension even if you are guilty of the why the suspension occurred.  You have the right to request a motor vehicle hearing regarding your suspension and lower or even eliminate your suspension saving you thousands in loss wages, Uber, and save you the embarrassment of having to ask for a ride to do common errands.  

The Law Offices of Chirag D. Mehta, LLC has represented many individuals for motor vehicle hearings resulting in reduced suspension and lower penalties.   

Let our office make sure you get a hearing before that hearing officer and fight for your license.  Remember doing nothing means giving up your right to fight and accepting the suspension as is.